Hi, it’s David Kline here.
I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself, and the question you are probably asking: “Who are the Cannibros?”
We’re 3 brothers, who noticed a big problem after Canada legalized recreational cannabis in 2019.
With the industry being so new, it has been nearly impossible to find neutral third party reviews about the hundreds of cannabis brands and strains. In fact, the majority of information available was originally created by the brands themselves.
Do you see the issue?
Long before we started this website the 3 of us were testing the different products from the various companies. Then we said, why not track this in a website and make it available to everyone else.
You see, we’ve been recreational cannabis users since high school. We even had an internal rating system called “SAFE” which stood for Smell, Appearance, Flavour and Experience. Each got a score out of 10.
So that is how Cannibros.ca came into being.
And we’re just getting started.
In fact, we have over 350 products lined up so far to rate (and we expect this to continue increasing).
We’re really excited to have you along for the journey.
So what should you do next?
First, join our email newsletter so you get notified when we publish a new review. You’ll see the signup on this page and also the homepage.
Next, explore the content below…
- Learn about terpenes and how they affect cannabis
- What’s the difference between THC and CBD?
- What’s the difference between Indica, Sativa and Hybrid cannabis strains?
- What are cannabis concentrates (hash, oil, shatter, wax, etc.)?
- Explore the sativa cannabis reviews
- Check out indica cannabis reviews
- Check the hybrid cannabis reviews
- Discover our list of top cannabis sites
- Edibles recipe: How to make cannabutter at home
Is Cannibros legit?
Please keep in mind that Cannibros is an information-based website only; we do not contain, provide or constitute any professional medical or legal advice. You should always consult with your doctor before using cannabis or marijuana products, and assure you know the laws and regulations in your area before consuming.